Client centred care forms the core of our service hence, we’ve made it our duty to offer this opportunity to individuals for as long as they need it without the restrictions of time, an individualising, reviewing and managing the individuals’ needs, with their input and making support a success.
Our staff are committed to meeting our aims and objectives:
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the client’s overall quality of life.
- To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each client’s right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfillment, and the rights to make informed choices and to take risks.
- To ensure that each client’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments
- To match the nominated worker as closely as possible with the client, and respecting the need to change the care worker in the event of subsequent non-compatibility
- To manage the care service efficiently and effectively and to maximise value for money for the Client
- To involve clients and carers in the provisions, management and development of services which will be monitored regularly as part of the quality assurance framework ensuring that the service is run in the best interests of our clients